Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. Over the last seven days, Monolith has traded 20.7% higher against the dollar. Monolith has a market capitalization of $16.04 million and $8,064.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monolith token can currently be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00004978 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Bancor Network and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $508.35 or 0.04890341 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00046755 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Monolith (CRYPTO:TKN) is a token. It launched on May 6th, 2017. Monolith’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,960,425 tokens. Monolith’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monolith’s official message board is medium.com/@Monolith. The official website for Monolith is monolith.xyz.
Buying and Selling Monolith
Monolith can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Livecoin, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monolith should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monolith using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.