Havven (CURRENCY:HAV) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. In the last seven days, Havven has traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Havven token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0472 or 0.00001226 BTC on popular exchanges including Liquid, Gate.io, IDEX and Kucoin. Havven has a total market capitalization of $3.16 million and approximately $43,347.00 worth of Havven was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00260395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009653 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.55 or 0.01304028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021631 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00096013 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Havven launched on January 7th, 2018. Havven’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 67,060,807 tokens. Havven’s official message board is blog.havven.io. Havven’s official website is havven.io. Havven’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Havven is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Havven Token Trading
Havven can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Gate.io, Liquid, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Havven directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Havven should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Havven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Havven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Havven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.