Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. One Giant coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0166 or 0.00000160 BTC on exchanges including $24.71, $7.59, $33.89 and $31.10. During the last seven days, Giant has traded down 15.9% against the dollar. Giant has a total market cap of $93,905.00 and approximately $2,387.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.54 or 0.00561850 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 49% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000256 BTC.
Giant (CRYPTO:GIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,797,012 coins and its circulating supply is 5,647,008 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.63, $18.98, $10.42, $31.10, $11.91, $50.68, $20.33, $13.92, $70.83, $24.71, $7.59 and $33.89. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.