FolmCoin (CURRENCY:FLM) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 22nd. In the last seven days, FolmCoin has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. FolmCoin has a market capitalization of $2,944.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of FolmCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FolmCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,159.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.49 or 0.01885430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $309.90 or 0.03051323 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.53 or 0.00723949 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.06 or 0.00807993 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00071920 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $50.98 or 0.00501954 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.63 or 0.00134227 BTC.
FolmCoin (CRYPTO:FLM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PHI1612 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 18th, 2018. FolmCoin’s total supply is 9,662,813 coins. FolmCoin’s official website is folmcoin.com. FolmCoin’s official Twitter account is @folmcoin.
Buying and Selling FolmCoin
FolmCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FolmCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FolmCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FolmCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FolmCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FolmCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.