ESBC (CURRENCY:ESBC) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 23rd. ESBC has a market cap of $718,221.00 and $83,885.00 worth of ESBC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ESBC coin can currently be purchased for $0.0425 or 0.00000408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, STEX and Graviex. In the last week, ESBC has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.54 or 0.00561850 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 49% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
ESBC Coin Profile
ESBC (CRYPTO:ESBC) is a coin. ESBC’s total supply is 17,166,228 coins and its circulating supply is 16,902,264 coins. ESBC’s official message board is medium.com/@esbcbetting. The official website for ESBC is esbc.pro. ESBC’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ESBC Coin Trading
ESBC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ESBC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ESBC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ESBC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ESBC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ESBC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.