Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 22nd. One Centurion coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. During the last week, Centurion has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a total market cap of $7,908.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Centurion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.