Bitcoin Green (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 23rd. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Green has traded 35.7% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Green has a market cap of $5.18 million and approximately $70,310.00 worth of Bitcoin Green was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Green coin can currently be purchased for about $0.61 or 0.00008667 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007823 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00025205 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $236.17 or 0.02271914 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 56.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004078 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020214 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Bitcoin Green Profile
Bitcoin Green (BITG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Bitcoin Green’s total supply is 8,471,793 coins. Bitcoin Green’s official Twitter account is @btc_green. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Green is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Green is www.savebitcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Green
Bitcoin Green can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Green directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Green should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Green using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Green and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.