ALLUVA (CURRENCY:ALV) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One ALLUVA token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including IDCM and Bilaxy. ALLUVA has a market capitalization of $40,462.00 and $1,952.00 worth of ALLUVA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ALLUVA has traded 25.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00260982 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.52 or 0.01300411 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021728 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00095207 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000416 BTC.
ALLUVA’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,502,624 tokens. ALLUVA’s official message board is medium.com/@alluva. ALLUVA’s official website is alluva.com. ALLUVA’s official Twitter account is @alluva.
ALLUVA Token Trading
ALLUVA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALLUVA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALLUVA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALLUVA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALLUVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALLUVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.