Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 22nd. Storm has a market cap of $10.00 million and approximately $896,015.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, HitBTC and Coinrail. In the last seven days, Storm has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00267974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009959 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.82 or 0.01327342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00021887 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00096501 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Storm was first traded on July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,233,699,550 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, HitBTC, Bitbns, YoBit, IDEX, Coinrail, Bancor Network, Coinnest, WazirX, Binance, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.