ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. One ParkinGo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00004066 BTC on exchanges. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $5.99 million and $1,011.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ParkinGo has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00026560 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00152620 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,172.47 or 1.00141409 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003100 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00046558 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000411 BTC.
ParkinGo is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,500,426 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.