Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 22nd. During the last week, Monaco has traded down 16% against the US dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $109.58 million and approximately $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monaco token can currently be bought for approximately $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Coinnest, Binance and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002664 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00267974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009959 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $133.82 or 0.01327342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00021887 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00096501 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
Monaco was first traded on May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Monaco is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard. The official website for Monaco is mco.crypto.com.
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LATOKEN, Livecoin, Coinrail, OKEx, Upbit, Binance, EXX, ABCC, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Bithumb, Liqui, YoBit, IDEX, BigONE, Coinnest, HitBTC, Huobi, Cobinhood and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.