MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 22nd. During the last seven days, MIR COIN has traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar. MIR COIN has a total market capitalization of $2.15 million and $298,693.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MIR COIN coin can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00267074 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $134.89 or 0.01334527 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021784 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00096779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000426 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIR COIN’s official message board is medium.com/@blockchainmir. The official website for MIR COIN is www.mircoin.io.
Buying and Selling MIR COIN
MIR COIN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIR COIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIR COIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.