Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Metal has a market capitalization of $19.07 million and approximately $23.64 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metal token can currently be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00003934 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, Huobi and Kyber Network. In the last week, Metal has traded 42.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00267074 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.89 or 0.01334527 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021784 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011269 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00096779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,983,821 tokens. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Cryptopia, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Tidex, Upbit, Kyber Network, Livecoin, OKEx and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.