Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. Citadel has a market capitalization of $22,138.00 and $19.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded 53.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
CTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.