Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 22nd. Absolute has a total market cap of $34,007.00 and $1,993.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Absolute coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.44 or 0.00897011 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00026687 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.81 or 0.00246087 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003861 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004080 BTC.
Absolute is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,174,023 coins and its circulating supply is 12,641,635 coins. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.