Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. One Uquid Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00000954 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, IDAX, Exrates and TOPBTC. During the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. Uquid Coin has a total market cap of $1.02 million and $40,360.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.52 or 0.04747405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00046350 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Uquid Coin Token Profile
UQC is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Buying and Selling Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, TOPBTC, IDAX, Livecoin, OOOBTC, Exrates and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.