Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 20th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $12.71 million and approximately $2,119.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001715 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007363 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024059 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $221.04 or 0.02055113 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00018936 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002026 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,855,208 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CoinExchange, Upbit, Tidex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.