Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. One Particl coin can currently be bought for about $1.95 or 0.00018383 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Particl has traded 18% lower against the dollar. Particl has a total market cap of $15.76 million and $13,938.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phore (PHR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Particl (PART) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on March 21st, 2017. Particl’s total supply is 9,065,480 coins and its circulating supply is 8,069,480 coins. The official website for Particl is particl.io. The Reddit community for Particl is /r/Particl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Particl’s official Twitter account is @particlproject.
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.