Onix (CURRENCY:ONX) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One Onix coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Onix has a total market cap of $46,009.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Onix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Onix has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005525 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Onix Coin Profile
Onix (ONX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 26th, 2017. Onix’s total supply is 112,119,457 coins and its circulating supply is 107,072,781 coins. Onix’s official website is www.onixcoin.com. The Reddit community for Onix is /r/ONIXCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Onix’s official Twitter account is @onix_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Onix
Onix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Onix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Onix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Onix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Onix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Onix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.