NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One NULS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, DragonEX, Bit-Z and OKEx. NULS has a total market cap of $31.56 million and $1.51 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NULS has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00262073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009317 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.02 or 0.01320392 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00092142 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000409 BTC.
NULS’s genesis date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,540,169 tokens and its circulating supply is 72,963,765 tokens. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The official website for NULS is nuls.io. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, DragonEX, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Binance, QBTC, OKEx and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.