Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 20th. One Monaco token can now be bought for $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Binance, YoBit and DDEX. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $109.58 million and $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded down 16% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.26 or 0.00263610 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.02 or 0.01315400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00022412 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00092176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000411 BTC.
Monaco’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monaco’s official message board is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. Monaco’s official website is mco.crypto.com.
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Huobi, Bithumb, Livecoin, IDEX, Cobinhood, Liqui, OKEx, Gate.io, Binance, Bit-Z, YoBit, BigONE, ABCC, DDEX, LATOKEN, Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinnest, Coinrail and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.