indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 20th. indaHash has a market capitalization of $3.32 million and $31,943.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Cryptopia and Exrates. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.22 or 0.00263394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009328 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.42 or 0.01319754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022606 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00092252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000410 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
indaHash’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exrates, IDEX, Livecoin and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.