GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. One GPU Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Novaexchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, GPU Coin has traded down 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. GPU Coin has a total market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About GPU Coin
GPU Coin (CRYPTO:GPU) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin’s total supply is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The official website for GPU Coin is nullex.io. GPU Coin’s official Twitter account is @GPU_coin. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is /r/NulleX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GPU Coin
GPU Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GPU Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GPU Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.