DDKoin (CURRENCY:DDK) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 20th. Over the last seven days, DDKoin has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. DDKoin has a market capitalization of $22.07 million and $66,366.00 worth of DDKoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DDKoin coin can now be purchased for $12.91 or 0.00120375 BTC on popular exchanges including Simex and DOBI Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.26 or 0.00263610 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $141.02 or 0.01315400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00022412 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00092176 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000411 BTC.
DDKoin Coin Profile
DDKoin’s total supply is 45,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,710,000 coins. DDKoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ddkofficial. DDKoin’s official Twitter account is @KoinDd. The official website for DDKoin is ddkoin.com.
DDKoin Coin Trading
DDKoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI Exchange and Simex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DDKoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DDKoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DDKoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DDKoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DDKoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.