Crystal Clear (CURRENCY:CCT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. Crystal Clear has a market capitalization of $16,818.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Crystal Clear was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crystal Clear token can now be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, Crystal Clear has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00263743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.24 or 0.01320899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022713 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00092290 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000409 BTC.
Crystal Clear Profile
Crystal Clear ‘s launch date was July 31st, 2017. Crystal Clear ‘s total supply is 6,924,060 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,423,973 tokens. Crystal Clear ‘s official website is crystal-clear.io. Crystal Clear ‘s official Twitter account is @CCS_Crystal. The Reddit community for Crystal Clear is /r/CrystalClearToken.
Crystal Clear Token Trading
Crystal Clear can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crystal Clear directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crystal Clear should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crystal Clear using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crystal Clear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crystal Clear and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.