Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. In the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptopay token can currently be purchased for $0.0190 or 0.00000179 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a market cap of $1.30 million and $180.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $506.27 or 0.04764458 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00046410 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001161 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00000892 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Cryptopay is a token. Its genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,356,321 tokens. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me.
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.