AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded up 57.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One AdEx token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001332 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Bittrex, Kyber Network and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). AdEx has a market cap of $10.52 million and approximately $322,776.00 worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, AdEx has traded up 48.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00262073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009317 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.02 or 0.01320392 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00092142 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000409 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
AdEx’s genesis date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. AdEx’s official website is www.adex.network. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.