Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 20th. Absolute has a market capitalization of $36,969.00 and $2,020.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Absolute coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and STEX. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.16 or 0.00887618 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00026338 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.30 or 0.00245338 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007021 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003729 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
ABS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,151,898 coins and its circulating supply is 12,619,522 coins. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.