TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 19th. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, TurtleCoin has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.86 million and approximately $198,339.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
TurtleCoin (CRYPTO:TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 51,406,161,803 coins. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.