TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. During the last week, TokenPay has traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00003902 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and TOPBTC. TokenPay has a market cap of $6.89 million and $113,908.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00026394 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00156977 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,898.13 or 1.00219398 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00045104 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TPAY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 20,385,785 coins and its circulating supply is 16,239,500 coins. TokenPay’s official message board is medium.com/tokenpay. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TokenPay is www.tokenpay.com.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Liquid, BiteBTC, Sistemkoin and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.