Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. One Ties.DB token can now be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000061 BTC on exchanges including Tidex and YoBit. Ties.DB has a market cap of $270,778.00 and $49.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ties.DB has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.60 or 0.00263010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009224 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $145.19 or 0.01335127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00092855 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Ties.DB Token Profile
Ties.DB was first traded on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ties.DB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.