PAWS Fund (CURRENCY:PAWS) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. One PAWS Fund coin can now be bought for about $0.0223 or 0.00000205 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last week, PAWS Fund has traded down 21.6% against the U.S. dollar. PAWS Fund has a total market cap of $42,589.00 and $77.00 worth of PAWS Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.68 or 0.01330459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00092973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000422 BTC.
PAWS Fund Profile
PAWS Fund’s total supply is 2,770,432 coins and its circulating supply is 1,911,884 coins. The official website for PAWS Fund is paws.fund. The official message board for PAWS Fund is medium.com/paws-animal-charity. PAWS Fund’s official Twitter account is @pawsfund.
Buying and Selling PAWS Fund
PAWS Fund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAWS Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAWS Fund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAWS Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAWS Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAWS Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.