eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 19th. eBoost has a total market capitalization of $1.31 million and approximately $40,359.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, eBoost has traded up 130.5% against the U.S. dollar. One eBoost coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0131 or 0.00000122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.99 or 0.00718908 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00014867 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000239 BTC.
eBoost is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.