Devery (CURRENCY:EVE) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. In the last week, Devery has traded up 205.1% against the U.S. dollar. Devery has a total market capitalization of $229,994.00 and approximately $314.00 worth of Devery was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Devery token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.60 or 0.00263010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009224 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $145.19 or 0.01335127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00092855 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Devery’s genesis date was October 7th, 2017. Devery’s total supply is 99,999,714 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,918,124 tokens. Devery’s official website is devery.io. The Reddit community for Devery is /r/deveryofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Devery’s official Twitter account is @deveryofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Devery Token Trading
Devery can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Devery directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Devery should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Devery using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Devery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Devery and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.