Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. One Data Transaction Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0546 or 0.00000502 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, IDAX, Bitinka and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Data Transaction Token has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar. Data Transaction Token has a market cap of $10.68 million and $208,783.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263152 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $144.70 or 0.01331353 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00092915 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000426 BTC.
Data Transaction Token Profile
Data Transaction Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 195,636,138 tokens. The official website for Data Transaction Token is www.scroll.network. Data Transaction Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Data Transaction Token
Data Transaction Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Hotbit, Bitinka, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Data Transaction Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Data Transaction Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.