BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. Over the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.68 or 0.01330459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00092973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000422 BTC.
BLUE’s genesis date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, CoinExchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.