Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 19th. During the last seven days, Bata has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. One Bata coin can currently be bought for about $0.0069 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, YoBit and Livecoin. Bata has a total market cap of $35,055.00 and approximately $290.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $76.66 or 0.00718289 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00014853 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000242 BTC.
BTA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,386 coins. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. The official message board for Bata is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bata should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.