Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded up 23.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. In the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. One Uquid Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001193 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, IDEX, Livecoin and TOPBTC. Uquid Coin has a total market cap of $1.21 million and approximately $70,142.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $516.32 or 0.05091586 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00047727 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001161 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Uquid Coin Token Profile
Uquid Coin (UQC) is a token. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Uquid Coin’s official website is uquidcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin, IDEX, IDAX, TOPBTC and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uquid Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uquid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.