THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. In the last week, THETA has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One THETA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001161 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, WazirX, Hotbit and Gate.io. THETA has a total market capitalization of $102.45 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $516.32 or 0.05091586 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00047727 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00030733 BTC.
THETA is a token. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Binance, Upbit, Bithumb, IDEX, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, Fatbtc, Coinbit, WazirX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.