ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. ZMINE has a total market capitalization of $1.52 million and $9,533.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZMINE has traded down 21.8% against the dollar. One ZMINE token can currently be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and BX Thailand.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00065020 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.09 or 0.00351666 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007052 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
ZMINE is a token. Its launch date was January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 240,328,928 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,284,169 tokens. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZMINE is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial.
ZMINE Token Trading
ZMINE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.