ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded 16% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One ZEON token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and P2PB2B. In the last seven days, ZEON has traded down 24.8% against the US dollar. ZEON has a market capitalization of $577,653.00 and approximately $147,569.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00269596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.14 or 0.01302709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000443 BTC.
ZEON Token Profile
ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,112,819,353 tokens. The official message board for ZEON is medium.com/zeon-network. The official website for ZEON is zeon.network. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @
ZEON Token Trading
ZEON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZEON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.