V-ID (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded 6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One V-ID token can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001526 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last week, V-ID has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar. V-ID has a market capitalization of $4.52 million and $1.03 million worth of V-ID was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $517.22 or 0.05060709 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00047777 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00000940 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
V-ID (CRYPTO:VIDT) is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2018. V-ID’s total supply is 62,699,786 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,998,424 tokens. The official website for V-ID is about.v-id.org. V-ID’s official Twitter account is @v_id_blockchain. The Reddit community for V-ID is /r/VIDT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for V-ID is medium.com/@pim_vee/the-3rd-largest-criminal-activity-is-rapidly-digitizing-but-blockchain-can-fix-it-d3b03f721db6.
V-ID Token Trading
V-ID can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as V-ID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire V-ID should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy V-ID using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for V-ID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V-ID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.