Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last week, Iungo has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Iungo has a market capitalization of $74,864.00 and $1,354.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Iungo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $517.28 or 0.05054074 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00047774 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Iungo is a token. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Iungo is iungo.network.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.