EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One EVOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. EVOS has a market cap of $14,725.00 and approximately $100.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EVOS has traded 68.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00024409 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011611 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 31.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Galilel (GALI) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
EVOS Coin Profile
EVOS (EVOS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 10,341,320 coins. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling EVOS
EVOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EVOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EVOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.