Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Dinero has a market capitalization of $7,206.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dinero has traded 17.8% higher against the dollar. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Dinero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official website is dinerocoin.org. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog.
Dinero Coin Trading
Dinero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Graviex and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.