Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. During the last week, Consensus has traded down 48.7% against the US dollar. One Consensus token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $716,216.00 and $253.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00028400 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.09 or 0.00147685 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004060 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,200.63 or 0.99790418 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00036115 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000435 BTC.
SEN is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,627,253,128 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Consensus
Consensus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.