Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Castle coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. Castle has a total market capitalization of $49,969.00 and $10.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Castle has traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.56 or 0.00904835 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 51.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000357 BTC.
Castle (CRYPTO:CSTL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 14,698,081 coins and its circulating supply is 14,366,859 coins. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL. The official website for Castle is projectcastle.tech.
Buying and Selling Castle
Castle can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Castle should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Castle using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.