Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 149.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Azart coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, Azart has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. Azart has a total market cap of $5,352.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004838 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 48.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Azart (CRYPTO:AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. Azart’s official website is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Azart Coin Trading
Azart can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azart using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.