SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. In the last seven days, SafeCoin has traded down 5.6% against the dollar. SafeCoin has a total market cap of $2.49 million and approximately $368.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SafeCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0899 or 0.00000874 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.19 or 0.00916028 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00028392 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00245158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006845 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003497 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002457 BTC.
SafeCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.