PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. One PumaPay token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, Coinall, IDEX and HitBTC. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $8.07 million and approximately $17,881.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PumaPay has traded down 12.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $478.85 or 0.04679399 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00048187 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
PumaPay (PMA) is a token. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,649,131,265 tokens. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for PumaPay is blog.pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall, HitBTC, CoinExchange, IDEX, CoinBene, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.